Introduction

spoilers

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Ohio
Hi, everyone on tortoise forum, I'm new here and thought I should tell the story on how I got my russian tort named Churri. Two years ago I found him abandoned at a nervy park by the river. I've grown up with reptiles all my life so I could tell the little guy wasn't in very good shape and he was a bit more friendly than most torts, so I took him in and have had him ever since. I've got some then and now pictures of him as well :D 1465105579342.jpg1465105639447.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum!

The beak looks a bit like it might need a trim.

Nicole M

5 Year Member
Hi, everyone on tortoise forum, I'm new here and thought I should tell the story on how I got my russian tort named Churri. Two years ago I found him abandoned at a nervy park by the river. I've grown up with reptiles all my life so I could tell the little guy wasn't in very good shape and he was a bit more friendly than most torts, so I took him in and have had him ever since. I've got some then and now pictures of him as well :D View attachment 176327View attachment 176329
Welcome to the forum!

HappyHermanns

Rochester, Michigan
Hi, everyone on tortoise forum, I'm new here and thought I should tell the story on how I got my russian tort named Churri. Two years ago I found him abandoned at a nervy park by the river. I've grown up with reptiles all my life so I could tell the little guy wasn't in very good shape and he was a bit more friendly than most torts, so I took him in and have had him ever since. I've got some then and now pictures of him as well :D View attachment 176327View attachment 176329
Welcome!