Introductions

Lori Paige

Hi All from NH
We are not actually New turtle owners, as we've had them for many years, but they are all rescues and our kids. 3 Red Toes, 1 Yellow, 1 Russian, 1 Sulcata, 3 Hermans, 1 Greek, 2 Hondurans, 2 North American Box, 3 Asian Box. My husband and I do reptile amphibian merit bad training with scouts and other groups of kids when we can to help teach. We have some that are permanently deformed due to neglect from previous owners.
My husbands oldest son had an Asian Box for many years named Tundra before we got together and he has had a soft spot for turtles every since. I grew up finding box turtles and making habitats for them and loved them.
All of the ones we have now respond to our voices when we get home. To the point that our Sulcata, Demeter, when I'm cooking dinner will come out and walk across my toes so I will drop her a couple of collard greens as she loves them.
I am still learning every day about them as there is so much to learn. My picture is of our baby Herman's named Bob and his buddy Ajax (Frilled Dragon) who adores him.

Attachments

• 2014-02-12 23.46.47.png
    2014-02-12 23.46.47.png
    735.6 KB · Views: 8

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome :) All those torts and you only give us one picture, shame, shame, not a good way to start out:p:D I am just playing with ya, but look forward to some more pics, as cute as the one posted here.

Lori Paige

I've been sitting here going through pics .. lol .. will take a bit as I have so many between the 2 legged and 4 legged kids..

IBeenEasy

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
lol not mass, but close enough, ! hello from Massachusetts ! and what an awesome pic of the tort and lizard hanging out, very cool!

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Lori welcome to the TFO from AZ . Have a great tort day !

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Lori!

1028762jld543t69m.gif