Is Lucy eating enough/varies enough?

Location (City and/or State)
Highland ca
Hey all! So I’m sure I’m annoying by now lol but I’m concerned about Lucy’s diet. Basically she eats 3to 4 night crawlers a day and I leave omega sticks for her which she eats a few of a day. Other than that she doesn’t touch the squash tomato’s greens grapes and berries I leave her. Is that ok?

Highland ca

mark1

5 Year Member
ohio
I agree , needs to get hungry ………. i'd feed worms every 3rd to 4th day just to make sure she's eating ……. try "hikari cichlid gold" large pellets , it's fish food , soften it by soaking it for a couple minutes , feed it on a red dish , just keep putting it in there until she tries them ,change it everyday , it spoils quickly , and they won't touch it once it spoils ……… strawberries and bananas are usually something they'll try too ……….

Highland ca
I agree , needs to get hungry ………. i'd feed worms every 3rd to 4th day just to make sure she's eating ……. try "hikari cichlid gold" large pellets , it's fish food , soften it by soaking it for a couple minutes , feed it on a red dish , just keep putting it in there until she tries them ,change it everyday , it spoils quickly , and they won't touch it once it spoils ……… strawberries and bananas are usually something they'll try too ……….
She won’t mess with atrawberries or bananas berries or apples and now she hasn’t eaten her worms in 2 days .. I’m wondering if she is trying to hibernate?? She is very inactive

gabby.santana

California
My box turtle hasn’t eaten in like 3 weeks. I’m sure he’s finding his food elsewhere. There are a lot of snails and worms in his pen right now. He is such a picky eater. He won’t touch any fruits, much less veggies.