Is this bulb enough?

katieandiggy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Suffolk, United Kingdom
I would wait for one of the experienced members to confirm... but I believe the basking spot needs to be 100.. what is your current temperatures in warm/ cool ends and night?

If you could explain a bit more about your set up and the tort, they will be able to help you more

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
More information about your tortoise species, size and age along with complete enclosure information is needed.

lara9761

Dubai
More information about your tortoise species, size and age along with complete enclosure information is needed.

Hi I am really unsure, I have struggled to find information and pet shops have been least helpful. IMG_3368.jpgIMG_3369.jpgIMG_3370.jpg

I have posted pictures of all three tortoises I own, I’m not even sure they are the same species. They are unwanted pets from someone else that I kind of ended up with but I like them and I’m happy to learn about them.

I live in Dubai so the temperature is never that cold, they used to stay on my balcony, however it does get windy so I decided to bring them outside.IMG_3391.jpg
They are in a cage like that and I have recently bought a uva+b lamp

Thanks

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Okay, well min thinking a Hermanns or Greek. Will get confirmation from @HermanniChris
The cage you have is not a proper cage or size not even for one tort, let alone three torts. They need a much bigger enclosure at least a 4x8 to house two of them and the littlest one should be by itself in an enclosure of about the same size but for now the cage you have can be used for just the little one. If your temps outside are 75 or above try to get them an outside enclosure.