Is this Normal ?????

Milkduds

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Well, they are from an area of India where they live in forested, mountainous terrain. They like it fairly damp and not overly hot. I would say that you could set the tortoises enclosure up like one for a Redfooted Tortoise. They don't bask much if at all, so you may not need a basking light.

If you can find any care info for Elongated and/or Forsten's Tortoises, those would be quite similar. I will see if I can find any care sheets for these three types and if so, I will post links here later tonight or tomorrow.
Ok thank you so much

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
My grow tent that they posted was super cheap and relatively easy to do. Its also a 6ft x 3ft and the tent itself cost me $90. It comes with bars to hang lights from too. Usually 2 extra bars. Only took me about an hour to hour and a half to get it all up and running, and most of that is because I have OCD about some of the steps lol

Milkduds

Michigan
My grow tent that they posted was super cheap and relatively easy to do. Its also a 6ft x 3ft and the tent itself cost me $90. It comes with bars to hang lights from too. Usually 2 extra bars. Only took me about an hour to hour and a half to get it all up and running, and most of that is because I have OCD about some of the steps lol
Lol thanks I’ll definitely look into it

zovick

10 Year Member!
If you have any tips on how to take care of this little guy i would love to hear them.I have looked up a lot about tortoise and about Travancore but not a lot of people have them so I can’t compare my care thrown to there’s
More care info:

I am not sure if you saw the link below in my post #20 because I added it a few minutes after the initial post.

Here is one link from the Tortoise Trust which is pretty accurate: http://www.tortoisetrust.org/care/celongata.html

Milkduds

Michigan
More care info:

I am not sure if you saw the link below in my post #20 because I added it a few minutes after the initial post.

Here is one link from the Tortoise Trust which is pretty accurate: http://www.tortoisetrust.org/care/celongata.html
Thanks