Is this the same tortoise???

Mr.Tortoise95

5 Year Member
The first picture is my tortoise three years ago. I sold him because I was living with someone else at the time. Now that I have my own house I want to get him back. I contacted the person I sold him to and at first he said he doesn't have him anymore. After talking to him he said he does still have him and sent me this pic. I know he has 10+ sulcatas so I was just wondering does this look like the same tortoise 3 years older?

1429498076153.jpg 1429498099650.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

parrotlady

5 Year Member
It maybe the same tortoise but I don't think so. You need to ask for clearer pictures. Perhaps we could tell if the animal was clean and with higher resolution pictures. Hopefully someone else will give their opinion.

Mr.Tortoise95

5 Year Member
I already asked for better pictures and that's the best he sent me this was the first pic he sent

Attachments

• 1429506544728.jpg
    1429506544728.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 50

Mr.Tortoise95

5 Year Member
Thanks for the opinions guys, I hope it is him. I cannot wait to get him back I was more attached to him than any animal I ever had. I should be able to tell if it is him when I go to pick him up. It just didn't make sense why he told me he does not have him when I first asked.

puffy137

Thanks for the opinions guys, I hope it is him. I cannot wait to get him back I was more attached to him than any animal I ever had. I should be able to tell if it is him when I go to pick him up. It just didn't make sense why he told me he does not have him when I first asked.
If he has a lot of torts he might be receiving & giving them to people & just forgot, whether he still had yours or not. And it does look like the same animal to me too.