Is thor a boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
jpmcclure said:
I guess this means I'll never get to watch him hump big rocks. :( But maybe no ramming?

Keep in mind these are all still guesses. Could vary well change, will I have seen in numerous cases. 6-9 years old is always a 100% gaurantee or unless you see him flash before then. They all differ, some can be HUGE in 3-4 years and be very easy to sex.

jpmcclure

5 Year Member
Modesto (Northern) California
NinjaTortoises said:
haha! Look at the bright side, you have a baby making machine, you can make tons of thors and thoras with her :) so if you ever wanted a thor all you had to do was set her up on a blind date LOL

Oh no. As much as I love him/her, I don't have the space to house more than 1. Just one suburban backyard=just 1 Thor. Not to mention, I'm pushing 44 & I'm already stalking the kids mentally, wondering who'd be the best caretaker. So far, my 8yr old. But that, like thor's gender, could all change with time. Lol.

tortadise said:
Keep in mind these are all still guesses. Could vary well change, will I have seen in numerous cases. 6-9 years old is always a 100% gaurantee or unless you see him flash before then. They all differ, some can be HUGE in 3-4 years and be very easy to sex.

I realize this. It's so funny cuz I'm still calling him Thor but today I've been referring to him as her. Lol. It really doesn't matter what he turns out to be. I'm not interested in breeding..just a fun thread that's got a lot of fun input. But I was really looking forward to getting him a "large rock girlfriend" to entertain guests. Hahahaha. Kidding, kinda. ;)

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
HAHA. Depends on what kind of male if he turns out being a male. Some can be very aggressive and try to breed with rocks, some can be very docile and never ram, or breed. But I get your point. And trust me females can still get HUGE. My big birl is almost as big as my male and shes younger than him.

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
jpmcclure said:
Oh no. As much as I love him/her, I don't have the space to house more than 1. Just one suburban backyard=just 1 Thor. Not to mention, I'm pushing 44 & I'm already stalking the kids mentally, wondering who'd be the best caretaker. So far, my 8yr old. But that, like thor's gender, could all change with time. Lol.

I realize this. It's so funny cuz I'm still calling him Thor but today I've been referring to him as her. Lol. It really doesn't matter what he turns out to be. I'm not interested in breeding..just a fun thread that's got a lot of fun input. But I was really looking forward to getting him a "large rock girlfriend" to entertain guests. Hahahaha. Kidding, kinda. ;)

Ha ok thats good, if you end up getting her a rock boyfriend then you can call him rocky! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.