isnt she lovely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittlefootNCera

5 Year Member
tortoise1.jpgIm awe struck. I am just so attached and honestly never knew it was possible to be so attached to a reptile. I grew up with a ball python, but never felt this attached. This is just the most awesome creature and I honestly feel so darn lucky to get to share my life with her! She follows me, and it cracks me up. I am the bringer of the food, that she will only eat if I am not looking(and darnit if i catch her eating she wont eat again for days...wtheck?) but anyway, I wanted to share this picture from today. She was outside getting her excersize and daily sun soak and walked all the way across her pen and walked right up to me and just starred for the longest time( I was actually feeling selfconscience :p )

Last edited by a moderator:

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Greenfield, In.
Isn't it so cool how u get so attached?? I know just what u mean!!! Nice looking girl!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I totally get it :D

Also...not to worry on the eating game...my Haus use to do that too....even years later he will have moments where he absolutely will not eat unless I walk off and go do something....anything but watch him.....lol.

She is magnificent....

How is your little one doing?

LittlefootNCera

5 Year Member
Thanks for all the compliments!

Angela, my younger one is doing great. lil tort has a very predictable daily routine with eating/sleeping/basking. Peeing, pooping regularly, soaks itself drinks lots eats TONS more than I ever imagined.
Here is a pic....i wish its shell wasnt so pyramided. I put him outside everyday once the temp in the sun hits 80.
2011-12-21_10-42-17_839 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Renee, she is not pyramided too bad! With the change in her care with you I bet you can get that under control....I believe that sun is a huge factor in the pyramiding as well as great hydration....I think you will see her new growth a bit on the smoother side :D Pretty little :tort:

JacksonR

5 Year Member
I have a newt I feel that way about. My girl Olivia.

"she's so beautiful..."

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.