Jacqui respond clash of clans

tortoise_man2

Hi guys, you may have heard of the game clash of clans. If you play this game you will become sucked in and end up not spending enough time with your tortoises this is just warning. I am not referring to myself in this statement.

Hey jacqui

Can I join your clan?

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
You make a good point. Actually, anything i.e. soap operas, videos games, can take you away from the things that need to be done daily. That includes your torts. These guys need us and depend on our scheduled daily care. That's why I try to limit myself even here on the forum because that certainly can conflict with your care of them.

Barista5261

5 Year Member
Central Florida
What sibi said ^^

What kind of game is it? MMO? MMO RPG?

I play a war MMO through my phone, quite a time sucker-upper, I can get lost in it pretty quickly, so I always gotta make sure tort care comes before the game. Or any video game for that matter.

tortoise_man2

We'll i don't know what games like this are called, just check it out

Sibi that couldn't be more true

Hey how old is everyone I am only 13

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
I almost started playing this, but avoided the temptation lol. Someone I know managed to get to 1st in the world though

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I don't play any video game. I have enough challenges and frustration in my life already. I do not need any achievement/recognition in video game also.

By God's Mercy and Grace, I done well in my life.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi David:

My computer chair isn't the most comfortable chair in the place, and after I've done my mod duties and answered a few questions on the Forum, I usually can't wait to get out of this chair. So, no, I have never played any of the games you've mentioned. I did try Lumosity a few weeks ago, but couldn't remember my password so never went back to it.

...and, by the way, I have a few years on you...62 to be exact. I'll be 76 years old this year.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I love playing video games....I however, am not good at it, heck, I am not even bad at it--the word LAME comes to mind... my son laughs at me and while being polite as to not make fun of Mom....he never looks sad when I give up and sulk away....also, I have a bad habit of using alot of, well, less than lady like words "AT" the game when it gangs up on me.....I think my son laughs harder at that than anything else....

Oh, I am 46, so I have a few years on you---but bet you would never be able to tell that if we were to have to rate age with game skill---that is for certain...lol

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: Jacqui respond clash of clans

tortoise_man2 said:
Hey how old is everyone I am only 13

I have a few years on you as well. Not as many as Yvonne, but anyway.
I've never tried this one, but I play Call of Duty, do you play? :)

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Well people I'm 59 and after you all go to bed I play angry bird that's it my poor old brain says that's all it will let me play. But good luck to the rest of you. ! :)

And I wish I could be 13 again !

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Awh man Grandpa! I cant manage to play the mad pigeons.

I'm 'young' but not 13 young. :p

Linz2491

10 Year Member!
I don't play games either. I have a almost 13 year old son though. He was playing clash of clans for awhile but now is addicted to minecraft.

tortoise_man2

Is there another jacqui on the forums? Cause I was on clash of clans and I asked a guy who's user name was jacqui and he said he used these forums.

Tffnytorts, no my mom won't let me play and i do not have the correct system. The game looks fun though :).