Joke (possibly a little dirty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Just a disclaimer I don't think it is dirty but some people might. I actually found it very funny myself. be fore warned.

An old farmer went to town to see a movie. The ticket agent asked, "Sir, what's that on your shoulder?"The old farmer said, "That's my pet rooster Chucky, wherever I go, Chucky goes.""I'm sorry sir.", said the ticket agent, "We don't allow animals in the theater."The old farmer went around the corner and stuffed the bird down his pants. He returned to the booth, bought a ticket and entered the theater. He sat down next to two old widows named Mildred and Marge.The movie started and the rooster began to squirm. The old farmer unzipped his pants so Chucky could stick his head out and watch the movie."Marge", whispered Mildred."What", said Marge."I think this guy next to me is a pervert.", said Mildred."What makes you think that", asked Marge."He unzipped his pants and he has his thing out", whispered Mildred."Well, don't worry about it", said Marge, "At our age we've seen them all.""I thought so", said Mildred, "But this one is eating my popcorn."

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
HAhahahahahahahahahaha......I can't stop....hahahahahahah!!!! I'm definitely passing this one on. Thanks.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D I'd make a comment, but then I would get in trouble...:rolleyes::p:D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Oh, but there are so many more directions to go in...

Good one David.

Status
Not open for further replies.