Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
An older, tired-looking dog wandered into my yard. I could tell from his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home and was well taken care of. He calmly came over to me, I gave him a few pats on his head; he then followed me into my house, slowly walked down the hall, curled up in the corner and fell asleep.

An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out..

The next day he was back, greeted me in my yard, walked inside and resumed his spot in the hall and again slept for about an hour. This continued off and on for several weeks.

Curious I pinned a note to his collar: 'I would like to find out who the owner of this wonderful sweet dog is and ask if you are aware that almost every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap.'

The next day he arrived for his nap, with a different note pinned to his collar: 'He lives in a home with 6 children, 2 under the age of 3 He's trying to catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow?'

A couple of inmates in a mental institute were chatting one day in the rec room. First loony says, "Desist from talking to me for I am Napoleon!" Second nut says "What makes you think you're Napoleon?" "God told me I am Napoleon." A little voice from the corner piped up, "I did not."

FADE2BLACK_1973

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Kentucky
HAHAHA! Yeah sounds like my home but without the dog. I loss sooooooo much sleep from my 3 kids that would make 10-20 kids. 2 of the oldest ones (10 yr old and a 9 yr old) are going through their teens yrs way too early and worse at being cry babies then 2 yr olds and the youngest is 6 yrs old and she acts the oldest most of the time..lol. So yeah I need to find a nice place to go and get caught up with sleep...lol.

Love the 2nd joke...lmao :D

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
lol thought it was the same joke, was trying to make the connection oops!

Status
Not open for further replies.