Kenan is at it again

Tightanium

Location (City and/or State)
Malta

I posted a topic about my enclosure for Kenan a couple of months ago and I kind of went dormant ever since... So what's a better way to wake up from dormancy other than to make a video of him! Actually that isn't the best way, the best way is the 30+ degree weather we've been having... yay

He looks a bit dry in this video, however he self-soaks daily, and I soak him for 15 minutes every week just to make sure. I sometimes spray the substrate with a garden sprayer in the morning, however with my sunny and dry climate, it doesn't last long. I took out the MVB from his enclosure and I put the whole enclosure in my balcony for around an hour once every other day. He seems to sleep most of the day, but he spends a good 3 hours roaming the enclosure and eating. The 'droppings' in his food area isn't actually poop, its the leftovers of his soaked tortoise food.

I normally feed him 2 dandelions a day, along with some soaked pellets. I'm a bit sceptical of feeding him other weeds as I'm not very good at identifying them. It's prickly pear season now, so the plants are producing fresh green pads, I'll try to pick him one this week and try out my luck!

Thanks very much! Criticism on anything wrong that I've done/been doing would be amazing!

Tightanium

Location (City and/or State)
Malta
Thanks you two! I sometimes cheat and pull the pedals for him, but usually he doesn't mind either way :)