Levi, the leopard tortoise representative!

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
Levi is my 7 year old leopard tortoise. I've had him since he hatched and I can't believe how time has flown by. It seems like just the other day I was impatiently waiting for my little shelled buddy to grow up and become a bigger tortoise. :)

Levi has been an animal ambassador for his species for many years now. As a little guy he helped me promote the hot & humid method. As he grew, he went to the CTTC shows with me. Now, he's a regularly requested critter in our Safari themed birthday parties!

The mom of this party sent me some photos & I thought you guys might want to see him in action. It's always a treat for me to see photos taken by the guests.

Levi does amazingly well. The kids are thrilled when they get to pet his shell and he happily munches on romain lettuce while we talk about him. We like to talk about the chores animals fulfill in nature and he represents one of nature's lawn mowers! :D

For fun, I shared some of the other critter photos, too.

Enjoy!
Resized_20190907_135027_9202.jpg
Resized_20190907_135014_8663.jpg

Resized_20190907_133803_3808.jpg
Resized_20190907_141035_5066.jpg
Resized_20190907_140243_8702.jpg

SuzanneZ

Location (City and/or State)
Georgetown
Levi is my 7 year old leopard tortoise. I've had him since he hatched and I can't believe how time has flown by. It seems like just the other day I was impatiently waiting for my little shelled buddy to grow up and become a bigger tortoise. :)

Levi has been an animal ambassador for his species for many years now. As a little guy he helped me promote the hot & humid method. As he grew, he went to the CTTC shows with me. Now, he's a regularly requested critter in our Safari themed birthday parties!

The mom of this party sent me some photos & I thought you guys might want to see him in action. It's always a treat for me to see photos taken by the guests.

Levi does amazingly well. The kids are thrilled when they get to pet his shell and he happily munches on romain lettuce while we talk about him. We like to talk about the chores animals fulfill in nature and he represents one of nature's lawn mowers! :D

For fun, I shared some of the other critter photos, too.

Enjoy!
View attachment 280347
View attachment 280348

View attachment 280349
View attachment 280350
View attachment 280351
Great work pleasing children!