Lg sully indoor water dish ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbeilfuss

5 Year Member
Hi,
Sheldon is adapting to his indoor enclosure for the winter. He is being very stuborn (surprise ;)) about drinking water when in his enclosure. He is still able to go outside for a couple hours each afternoon and his water bowl shows that he is drinking (thanks to the dirt accumulations that I am always cleaning out of it!). So at least right now I know that he is still drinking. He is still eating without any problems and is still seeking out different "treats" left over in the garden area. Soon it will be too cold to go out at all and that is what I am most concerned about.

I have tried three different types of water bowls-shallow, tall, med depth. Outside I use a 3ft x 3ft shower pan that doesn't have the holes drilled in it yet. He love it and it is great because he only has to step right into it to drink. I can't bring it indoors though. Without water spilling everywhere and making a gigantic mess......So-aside from the $30 weighted corner water bowls that are larger any suggestions for my big guy?
Thanks,
Desiree

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
I use snow boot pans..(plastic pans used to catch the melting snow from your boot)..
There about 24" long 14" wide and about an inch deep...about $3

M

Maggie Cummings

I have a 102 pound Sulcata who drinks from a large non-spillable dog water dish.

Status
Not open for further replies.