little gift from God

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
My granddaughter wasn't doing too well, so she went into rehab right after Easter of this year. Before she left she gave be a beautiful Easter Lilly, which I planted on the walkway in my yard. Eventually it died off, and I had hoped to see it again next Spring. She came home recently, looking beautiful, and full of hope for the future. We are so proud of her. (so far so good). Yesterday, I took a walk in my garden and there was a beautiful Easter Lilly that came up from the one she gave me for Easter. I also noticed a bunch of small ones coming up. A beautiful gift from above.
007-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

008-1.jpg

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Thanks Leslie..I pray every day that she will do good. My son died of the same disease.
Wow...I just noticed that little thingie in the middle of the Lilly...like a little heart.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Was your son the grand daughter's dad? I'm so sorry for your loss, and here's hoping for all good things in your grand daughter's future! Fingers crossed.

Yvonne

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Terry

your pics are beautiful. It seems like it is a sign, a good one :).

I am sorry for your loss and I wish your granddaughter the best and a wonderful life.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Sometimes we overlook the smallest of signs.....glad you saw this one!!!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Terry here is wishing you and your Grand daughter all the good things life has to offer. And as Dee so nicely put it so glad you noticed this small sign. :D

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Terry, What beautiful flowers. I hope everything goes well with your granddaughter, and I am sorry for the loss of your son.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Beautiful, sweet, touching, sad, and yet joyful. Just so many emotions going thru my mind reading your words and seeing the pictures. So glad to hear that your Granddaughter is blooming right along with her flower gift to you. *hugs*

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
emysemys said:
Was your son the grand daughter's dad? I'm so sorry for your loss, and here's hoping for all good things in your grand daughter's future! Fingers crossed.

Yvonne

I am sorry I didn't see this Yvonne. I had five sons. My grand daughter is from my oldest son. My second son died of Hept. C which he got from using drugs. God gave me two beautiful years with him...drug free...before he died. It was from him I got my love of water turtles and ponds and boxies. They were his passion. I still have the pond he built me 22 years ago, where he kept his turtles. We never had a tortoise though. He would have loved my Pio.

Status
Not open for further replies.