Little Mr. FreBee.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Today little Mr Fre got really brave and barked at a squeaky door on TV and then the wind ๐Ÿ˜‰. He didn't hear when the mailman went by. He was passed out. After trying to use his telephone.๐Ÿ˜ŠIMG_20240423_122509046.jpg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I took Mr Fre to visit his mom again today and it became interesting. Usually the whole time I'm there they are at each other wrestling etc. Today they took breaks and acted like normal little dogs. It's like they were calmer and knew they'd get to play again. I can't wait to watch Mr Fre, Sammy, and Briar play together. If we can add a sister or two and dad it should be hilarious.๐Ÿ˜Š

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
so THAT's what he looks like???

The "Flash" is hard to photograph!
Yep that's what Mr Fre does. He's like a busy little bee up to no durn good ๐Ÿ˜œ maybe I should have named him a different name ๐Ÿคฃ but I don't think that would've helped eek!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Mr Fre got to play with his mom today ๐Ÿ˜Š. My brother puppy sits because he has his mother Briar. By the time I was able to pick him up they were both worn out. Mr Fre was even nice to my brother and slept on his lap. Briar only cried and act like she'll miss him ๐Ÿ˜œ he's still tiredIMG_20240429_161914722.jpg

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Mr Fre got to play with his mom today ๐Ÿ˜Š. My brother puppy sits because he has his mother Briar. By the time I was able to pick him up they were both worn out. Mr Fre was even nice to my brother and slept on his lap. Briar only cried and act like she'll miss him ๐Ÿ˜œ he's still tiredView attachment 369838
Cute lil mop ๐Ÿ˜

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Cute lil mop ๐Ÿ˜
Yep. He makes a good little dust mop ๐Ÿ˜œ he's still small enough to get under the lowest couch. He's worth his weight in gold when he comes out. Eeeek ๐Ÿ˜Š and well he gets all the dust bunnies at least. He's too iffy about Razberri to even try because she'll get even๐Ÿ˜‰