Little Mr. FreBee.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I'm still recovering from trying to get a leash on Mr Fre again today. He thinks he's the boss but he's not. He had fun though in his 12 x 14 foot play pen after I won. He'll be 6 months old the 25th. I agree with Chubs. Little dogs are evil 😉ouch 🤕

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I'm still recovering from trying to get a leash on Mr Fre again today. He thinks he's the boss but he's not. He had fun though in his 12 x 14 foot play pen after I won. He'll be 6 months old the 25th. I agree with Chubs. Little dogs are evil 😉ouch 🤕
Did he bite you?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Did he bite you?
He still has puppy teeth and gets frightened easily and Yes. He doesn't want anyone to put him on a leash !. But we did and he had a blast running around in his playground my brother and I put up for him in the backyard. It's probably 14 x 14 foot. He'll begin to love his leash soon. And us puppy parents can sit and watch them just play.😊

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Either way it's big enough for us to sit and watch our puppies play together. My brother that gave me my dog has a new little poodle puppy that loves to play with Mr Fre. It's so important for the two of them that we have play dates if we can. 😊

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Mr Fre gets his first full professional groom tomorrow. That'll be a circus. He has ticklish hair and If you add a buzz to it,
he'll live up to his knick name little Mr Fre as a 🐝I can't wait to see what he'll let his groomer get by with.🥴🙃😊

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Make sure you take before and after pictures for the Defense Team to mull over ...