looking for a home for my sulcatta

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoochick

5 Year Member
Im not sure where to try and find a new home for my sulcatta tortoise. Somebody suggested to post an add on this site....but im not sure if this is where i need to do it....can anyone help?

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Welcome! Sorry you have to get rid of your tort. Could you possibly upload a photo and some information about your tortoise.

tattoochick

5 Year Member
IMAG0685.jpg2-8FFF0BA2-1073465-800.jpgIMAG0059.jpgIMAG0060.jpgView attachment 44414
Tom said:
... and your location?

Hi. Welcome.

Im in Wisconsin....my tort is 2 and a half years old. I got her when she was 1. She is used to kids and chaos. She comes with a wooden dog house (see pic) that we altered into a house for her. It has a heat light that holds 2 bulbs and a clamp lamp with uvb bulb attached to the inside. the entire roof is hinged and opens to access the inside. we also added a ramp for her to use that swings up into the door in the front and latches closed to keep her in. Id like to get $300 for her and the entire set up....but only to the right home.
I dont want to get rid of her....we absolutely adore her...but we adopted a dog from the shelter before xmas for my kids and its been a nightmare since. He wont leave her alone EVER!!! He goes in there and harrasses her and takes her food and drinks out of her water. And since we got him i havent been able to let "Kenya" (tort) out to wander. So if i can find her a home thats better for her i would part with her.View attachment 44408View attachment 44409View attachment 44411

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.