Looking for a home

joni.howard

Location (City and/or State)
Long Beach , Calif 90805
2 and a half year old beautiful Salcata tortoise looking for a home , he’s living on my balcony there is no room for him to grow. I take care of him feeding him sheltering him bathing him , but I’m not able to give him the life he deserves. He’s needs space to move around he needs plants and grass and someone that can really care for him . Does someone need a young Salcata tortoise ?

Camsheldon

Georgia
2 and a half year old beautiful Salcata tortoise looking for a home , he’s living on my balcony there is no room for him to grow. I take care of him feeding him sheltering him bathing him , but I’m not able to give him the life he deserves. He’s needs space to move around he needs plants and grass and someone that can really care for him . Does someone need a young Salcata tortoise ?
Hi yes! I live in Savannah GA with a grassy backyard and huge garden lots if not too much space for roaming let me know if it’s still available 9126553362

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I've got a family friend looking right now. Local pick up. Call me tomorrow? I'll PM you my number.