Looking for a new home for 2 sulcatas

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeriBooher

5 Year Member
We have 2 lg. Sulcatta's (about 20#ea.) that need a new home. My son is leaving for college and will not be here to care for them. We'd really like to keep them together as they have been buddies since they were born. We've had them 5 year and got them when they would fit in the palm of your hand. They are healthy and friendly and love to live outdoors when the weather permits. We are in Ohio if anyone is in the area or heading our way. I'm not sure how we'd ship them. They are free to anyone who would give them a loving and caring home. They really need an outdoor area at least part of the year. I have pics but not sure how to attach them here. Happy to e-mail them to interested parties.

gargonshepard

5 Year Member
I live in NE Ohio and may be interested in your sulcatas. I live on a big farm and would have plenty on room, fresh produce and grasses. What do you keep them in during the winter months? I currently have a red foot tortoise and have a general knowledge about sulcatas. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Matthew

dustee35

10 Year Member!
I live in Ohio over by Youngstown and would love to adopt both of them. I have an inside and outside setup. They have their own room that is 8 by 16 in my house and they have 3/4 acre that is fenced and tortoise secure that they can roam in all summer long. Let me know if this would work, Deanna

where are you located?

kmarsh2508

5 Year Member
TeriBooher said:
We have 2 lg. Sulcatta's (about 20#ea.) that need a new home. My son is leaving for college and will not be here to care for them. We'd really like to keep them together as they have been buddies since they were born. We've had them 5 year and got them when they would fit in the palm of your hand. They are healthy and friendly and love to live outdoors when the weather permits. We are in Ohio if anyone is in the area or heading our way. I'm not sure how we'd ship them. They are free to anyone who would give them a loving and caring home. They really need an outdoor area at least part of the year. I have pics but not sure how to attach them here. Happy to e-mail them to interested parties.

I would love to give them a Georgia home and will pay to have them shipped. Let me know if i can help. Thanks, kathy

squancho

5 Year Member
Please inbox me if you still have these guys. We would like to talk. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.