Looking for Redfoot

mdbsat

Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio
Hello all! I am looking for Redfoot hatchlings, one or two. After reading a lot of posts and lurking on the forum it seems it's better to find a breeder rather than use a website that sells tortoises. Any help would be appreciated as far as finding some breeders that you guys have used before. I am in Texas and can drive a couple of hundred miles but shipping obviously works as well. Thanks in advance.

harrythetortoise

Virginia
Hello all! I am looking for Redfoot hatchlings, one or two. After reading a lot of posts and lurking on the forum it seems it's better to find a breeder rather than use a website that sells tortoises. Any help would be appreciated as far as finding some breeders that you guys have used before. I am in Texas and can drive a couple of hundred miles but shipping obviously works as well. Thanks in advance.
I've heard good things about the Tortstork website. Looks like they have some redfoot hatchlings for sale, and I believe they do shipping.

mdbsat

San Antonio
I've heard good things about the Tortstork website. Looks like they have some redfoot hatchlings for sale, and I believe they do shipping.
Thanks for the replies all. I will look at the two suggested right away. I am ready to add Redfooted tortoise to our family.

South Hadley
i suggest going onto https://www.tortoisetown.com/product/baby-red-foot-tortoise-sale/ they ship too. they also have all that you need for your tortoise if you are starting out!

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga