Looking for Western Hermanns hatchlings

akturts

Location (City and/or State)
California
Hi all, I'm looking for western hermann's hatchlings. I know I missed my chance with Garden State Tortoise but I was wondering if there were any other reputable places I can look, thank you!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi all, I'm looking for western hermann's hatchlings. I know I missed my chance with Garden State Tortoise but I was wondering if there were any other reputable places I can look, thank you!
Why have you missed your chance with Garden State? Did he stop breeding them?

You can also look for Gary Bright in upstate NY.

@TeamZissou do you breed westerns? Or know of anyone else that does?

TeamZissou

Albuquerque, NM
I do not unfortunately. Would like to get some Hermann's some day if I were to have the room.

Gary is probably your best bet, GBTortoises at gmail is his email I believe. From what I've seen he starts them properly and always has the most reasonable prices. I want to say that he has Tuscan locale.

AZ Tortoise Compound has a few currently. I believe Andy generally has good reviews. You might find something in the vendor section of the forum.

There are also some on FC right now. I do not know the seller. These appear to have a few extra scutes as well.

akturts

California
Why have you missed your chance with Garden State? Did he stop breeding them?

You can also look for Gary Bright in upstate NY.

@TeamZissou do you breed westerns? Or know of anyone else that does?
He hasn't stopped breeding them but I missed out on the prepaid preorders Garden State does!
I ended up finding a reputable breeder near me, thank you all for the help!