Lost Sulcata Orlando FL

Kristinaruss6

Location (City and/or State)
Christmas, FL
Hi all!
My almost 4-year-old sulcata escaped. I am in the east Orlando area. Please Please Please if anyone has seen or comes across a sulcata let me know. He or she has a scar on the bottom. I will post pictures this evening when I get home.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Sorry to hear/read. Be sure to contact any local vets and animal rescues. Also put up signs and let neighbors know. Also inform local pet stores.

Kristinaruss6

Christmas, FL
Unfortunately, no. I have posted on next door, called vets, called rescues and creeped on every platform lost and found I can think of.

Kristinaruss6

Christmas, FL
Hi all!
My almost 4-year-old sulcata escaped. I am in the east Orlando area. Please Please Please if anyone has seen or comes across a sulcata let me know. He or she has a scar on the bottom. I will post pictures this evening when I get home.

Attachments

• 20210928_192734.jpg
    20210928_192734.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10

Kristinaruss6

Christmas, FL
I have still had no luck in finding my Tort McGort. I wanted to ask if anyone knows how they could've traveled? I live in a wooded area next to a very large ranch so I am keeping hope that they are close and I'm just missing the signs. Any info would be appreciated :)