Maggie, our newest Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Everyone please welcome Maggie, our newest addition to the moderator team. I think Maggie will prove to be a great asset with all of her experience and know-how!

Thanks Maggie!

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
Congrats girl!

M

Maggie Cummings

Thanks everyone, I am hoping I can be a good/helpful addition to the forum and maybe take some of the load off Danny!!! Now y'all be good ya hear???

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Wow Maggie! How exciting is this? I know you'll do a great job and now you know that you're loved. :)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Maggie, congratulations on joining the Mod team. What a minute what about the load on the rest of us Mods? :( Sure just think of Danny and his overworked self! :) j/k Now take a deep breath Maggie and get ready for the ride to begin :D :p

M

Maggie Cummings

But I know you love being on overload Robyn! and besides, if I kiss up to Danny I might be able to get another one of his special tortoises like Queenie...the rock eating Hermanni...

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
maggie3fan said:
But I know you love being on overload Robyn! and besides, if I kiss up to Danny I might be able to get another one of his special tortoises like Queenie...the rock eating Hermanni...

Now Maggie don't go giving away all my secrets. :) What I answered before I heard the rest of your post. Queenie is eating rocks??????

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Congratulations Maggie :D Though this sounds like more work for the next few weeks. :p until you settle in. :D

Maggie get your nose out of there. :rolleyes:

Danny

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Maggie, I was just wondering if Bob was going to help you moderate at all. I think he might have some very good suggestions. :p

S

stells

Congratulations Maggie :)

I'm sure you will do a great job... and taking some of the load off Danny is good... means more time for me lol

I'm greedy like that...

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I know this is an old post, but I never got to congratulate you Maggie, seeing as though I was on holiday :D
I agree with Candy, make sure Bob helps you out too !!! He will have the greatest ideas hehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.