Massive poop

Destben

Location (City and/or State)
Kansas
View attachment 224801
This is an old picture so Torterra’s poops are bigger now lol. Not by a whole lot though

Then there is when you think they are being really cuddly and they curl up under your chin then you find out they were actually taking a big poop right under your face. . . My sister tried to make me feel better about it by saying she was marking her territory......

Bambam1989

East Texas
Then there is when you think they are being really cuddly and they curl up under your chin then you find out they were actually taking a big poop right under your face. . . My sister tried to make me feel better about it by saying she was marking her territory......
O I bet that was a lovely surprise.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
:eek: OH.MY.GOD!!!!!!!

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
Yeah, the day I got my tort, I soaked him and he made a massive poop that was bigger than the length of his shell!