May be getting a 2nd trio :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mid Willamette Valley, Or
so i was contacted by email from an old aquaintence whom asked if i would be interested in a trio of three toed boxies, and i relayed that i most definatly would be intersted in another trio :) so now not only do i have my current trio wally penelope penny a lone ornate miss stinky two in the oven but may also be getting three more :- ) im loojing forward from hearing from her! hmmm if i can only find a place to put them :- )

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
I'm just down south in the Bay...you can send me some...you wouldn't want to be an animal hoarder would you?...lol..I on the other hand might already be starting...hahahaha...I wish I could find deals like that in my area..I might have to have you find me some and ship them to me...maybe we can check into that!!!

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
LOL maybe we will see once i can get them and see how they mold into my bale :) who knows maybe one day ill stumble accross 10 of them at once :)

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
turtlemann2 said:
LOL maybe we will see once i can get them and see how they mold into my bale :) who knows maybe one day ill stumble accross 10 of them at once :)

well..if you get an extra male..I need one...to make a trio with Ninja and Lefty......that's what I am looking for now....I need a BOY!!:tort:

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
turtlemann2 said:
have you considered posting a wanted ad on CL?

Yes i did....I haven't heard anything yet..and I keep looking in the surrounding area.....I have a local chapter I can adopt from..I am looking into that..maybe after they come out of hibernation there will be more available.

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
well im sure a few will come avail soon. :) but in my case i am going to get the three tomorrow after work, one male and two females :- ) 150$ for the three nothing included, i do believe im going into turtle over load :) soon to be 7 turts with two in the oven :)

Tccarolina

10 Year Member!
CA
jojodesca said:
turtlemann2 said:
have you considered posting a wanted ad on CL?
maybe after they come out of hibernation there will be more available.

Mine should all be out of hibernation by the end of the week. Highs in the low 70's all week. Four are up so far.

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
right now ive got a large turtle table, but as soon as it warms up here they will all go outside :), next winter i plan to hibernate them so space wont be such an issue

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
if you want any ideas check out terryo!..she has an awesome turtle garden...I wish my hubs shared my affection for turtles...we would have a herd if he did.

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
LOL at least i have a rather understanding wife :) i have my hobbies and she doesnt really hold me back :) from fishing hunting gardening turtles andpreparedness :)

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
Thats good.....I just do a little sweet talking..eventually he lets me..I can understand it tho, b/c if I had free range to get all I can....it would be madness....But in time I'll get more..I had Ninja for almost 10 yrs (i was thinking 8 until i did the math)...until I just got these new girls about 5 weeks ago.....so thats not bad...once I get a male I think I'll be good.....but who knows..I have only 1 ornate too!....

pryncesssc

5 Year Member
Chicago IL
jojodesca said:
Thats good.....I just do a little sweet talking..eventually he lets me..I can understand it tho, b/c if I had free range to get all I can....it would be madness....But in time I'll get more..I had Ninja for almost 10 yrs (i was thinking 8 until i did the math)...until I just got these new girls about 5 weeks ago.....so thats not bad...once I get a male I think I'll be good.....but who knows..I have only 1 ornate too!....

Ya maybe u should have a trio of ornates :):):)

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
well if you really want another ornate.... hmmm i must ponder this some more :) perhaps we can work somthing out, after all i have one ornate and she may possibly want to move somewhere warmer. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ive thought about it. hmmmmmmmmm, perhaps you want a second ornate, hmmmmm LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.