May be getting a 2nd trio :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bay Area
Lol!!...Yeah I was thinking about it..and maybe a trio of both ttbt and Ornate....but I will need more room for them...I dont want them all in the house, I want them to be TURTLES and roam the outdoors in their own turtle garden. However I do have an empty lonely enclosure sitting here collecting dust now that Ninja has roomates..LOL.....

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
Mid Willamette Valley, Or
jojodesca PM me if your really actually interested in her, we may be able to work somthing out, i had originally wanted to get an ornate trio started but after some thought id rather easterns. so let me know, i will post a picture of everyone when i finally go and pick them up :) all 7 of them :)

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
Mid Willamette Valley, Or
Great News :) i just picked up the three :) there new names are Walter ABSOLUTLY GORGEIOUS MALE the best ttbt male ive ever seen! a female with a nice pattern and even better skin tone im naming her starla since her spots kinda look like stars in the sky, and Chomper (stolen from a member :) but my wife likes the name MOOSTASH i dunno maybe mrs Moostash lol she has some shell issues but is very pretty :)

pryncesssc

5 Year Member
Chicago IL
turtlemann2 said:
Great News :) i just picked up the three :) there new names are Walter ABSOLUTLY GORGEIOUS MALE the best ttbt male ive ever seen! a female with a nice pattern and even better skin tone im naming her starla since her spots kinda look like stars in the sky, and Chomper (stolen from a member :) but my wife likes the name MOOSTASH i dunno maybe mrs Moostash lol she has some shell issues but is very pretty :)

U should name her Stella. It means star in Italian :) very cool that u got them!!!

pryncesssc

5 Year Member
Chicago IL
Haha yes !! Well I speak Italian so the Stella translation was easy :p I didn't even have to Google it lol

pryncesssc

5 Year Member
Chicago IL
haha what can i say :) i have an impressive resume , u can also add nerd to the resume which is what my fiance tells me because im in the Math Honors Society and I do Calculus competition for fun hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.