Meet Lori

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
While Logan is maybe still a little too small, the consensus female...so meet Lori...DSCN2423.JPG
about twice a week I put her him my bathtub for a swim and a soak...she appears to like it...
but she has no privacy...

DSCN2405.JPG
she goes to the deeper end and swims...DSCN2412.JPG
notice how blurry that photo is???
That's life in action...the turtle/tortoise swims quickly, then does this...ta da!
DSCN2429.JPG

what a faceDSCN2418.JPG

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Lori looks great

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Whether Lori is a him or her s/he is just plain beautiful. I guess only torts can pull that off.🤗🐢

COmtnLady

Colorado
She's gorgeous!

How do you get her leg colors to show up so well? Every time I take my girl's pic the "polka dots" I'm seeing are really bright and vibrant as in your pictures of Lori, but in my pictures the red just doesn't show up well. (Good example is the pic to the left. They look almost brown... It was taken outside in the summer sun.)

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
She's gorgeous!

How do you get her leg colors to show up so well? Every time I take my girl's pic the "polka dots" I'm seeing are really bright and vibrant as in your pictures of Lori, but in my pictures the red just doesn't show up well. (Good example is the pic to the left. They look almost brown... It was taken outside in the summer sun.)
No pics seen...

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
The picture above my name and stats, to the left of every post I make. (Just like yours with your dogs.)
Those are my daughter's dogs, picture was taken on my trip to see her in Florida. Years ago...! I don't look so sexy any more.😢

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
She's gorgeous!

She came that way from the breeder...

William Espenshade

COmtnLady

Colorado
She came that way from the breeder...

William Espenshade

No, I was asking how you get the red to show up in pictures. In person mine has the same bright red, but in pics the color fades (like in the "Avatar" pic. Thanks for that. I didn't know if something real counted as an avatar, 'thought the term Avatar could be just for the ones that are cartoonish/created by the member).

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
No, I was asking how you get the red to show up in pictures. In person mine has the same bright red, but in pics the color fades (like in the "Avatar" pic. Thanks for that. I didn't know if something real counted as an avatar, 'thought the term Avatar could be just for the ones that are cartoonish/created by the member).
I have trouble with the colors too in my pictures. I usually take them with my cell phone camera so the colors are what my phone is capable of. Still the best camera you have is the one you have with you.🤗

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
maybe it's because I use an actual camera