Meet Scratch.

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
I have mentioned before in a thread that one of our favorite turtles is Scratch. She is actually and intergrade Western/Southern Painted turtle. She loves to have her back scratched. She swims up to the windows when we are out and wants someone to scratch her back. If you let go, she momentarily sinks, but immediately swims right back up for more...

IMG_3467.JPG

Here's a picture of her on the top right by the Suwannee Cooter, compared to a full Western painted in the bottom right.

IMG_3466.JPG

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I have mentioned before in a thread that one of our favorite turtles is Scratch. She is actually and intergrade Western/Southern Painted turtle. She loves to have her back scratched. She swims up to the windows when we are out and wants someone to scratch her back. If you let go, she momentarily sinks, but immediately swims right back up for more...

View attachment 180798

Here's a picture of her on the top right by the Suwannee Cooter, compared to a full Western painted in the bottom right.

View attachment 180799
Lovely!

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
Thank you all for the compliments. I am planning on starting a thread on the building of the turtle and tortoise resort in the next few days it was quite a project

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Thank you all for the compliments. I am planning on starting a thread on the building of the turtle and tortoise resort in the next few days it was quite a project
Oooh, YESSSS!!! :):):)