Meeting first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Well after healthy stool sample and little blood work ( exciting news for later on ) ... The new hypo got to meet the other hypo adults. Very neat to watch "natural selection" take place......
hypmeet.jpg
hypmeet2.jpg
Newhyp8.jpg

JD~
PS: Interesting note* ....Again there are some exceptions to the rules and or comments posted…..I read time and time again
“sunlight” will make your tortoise lighter. Well….here is a fact: My RF’s and cherries are housed year around outdoors…..with probably 300 days of sunshine, take note on the coloring of the new one. She obviously was housed indoors under artificial light…see how clean she is ? My other hypos were once that “ clean “ and “ light” looking , but as you can see , when housed in natural environment will “ dirty up” a bit . So being housed outside dosnt always make our tortoise " lighter" in color....but in fact make a happy healthier tortoise~:shy:
Here are my other ( same in pic above) hypos from a couple years back .....
NEWHYPOS.jpg

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
Beautiful.

I'd rather have "happy" than "dark". ;)

Funny how the veterans appraise the rookie. Natural selection, indeed.:cool:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I think they are telling the newbie how things are going to work around there or else:D

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
They are very nice looking Jeff. Their shells look just beautiful to me. ;)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
wellington said:
I think they are telling the newbie how things are going to work around there or else:D

Actually she is quite a bit larger , than either of the two , there was alot of nose/face rubbing among the females that I would suggest to pass scent thru the Jacob's organ...a reptiles major sensory gland….as well as the male following the rear and checking out the “assets" .....:D

JD~;)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Eweezyfosheezy said:
I bet the males are excited about your new addition! :D

Ya mean " Male" ...Lucky fella' .. I have only one adult male ( the hypo) in my RF herd.....and two males in the cherries . Both are in seperate areas, so I may stay consistent with who is breeding who.

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
N2TORTS said:
Eweezyfosheezy said:
I bet the males are excited about your new addition! :D

Ya mean " Male" ...Lucky fella' .. I have only one adult male ( the hypo) in my RF herd.....and two males in the cherries . Both are in seperate areas, so I may stay consistent with who is breeding who.

Ha ha nice! I forgot you only have one male hypo now.

Status
Not open for further replies.