Micheal jackson death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Calif.
MJ's was more of a surprise, i think thats why its all over the news, but death is death... Sad but in a week we will all forget, I still think steve irwins death was worse then any.. and random

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Much sadder about Farrah. Such a long battle.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I was sad to hear about Farrah but I was also surprised and sad to hear about Michael Jackson. Every death are sad :(.

shelber10

10 Year Member!
long island NY
yea michael jacksons death was really sad he was one of the greatest entertainers of our time

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
They are looking for his Dr that was with him at the time.. possible Homicide... most likely accidental overdose..
sad sad sad... and FF... such a beautiful person... gone..

BoxingTortoise

5 Year Member
We all knew farrah was really sick and going to die that might sound harsh but we did, who knew micheal jackson was going to die not really anyone it pretty much came out of left field.
This is why i posted about micheal jackson instead of farrah fawcett

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
Did you ever wonder why the death of someone you really did not follow or really even care for, can have such a big impact on your thoughts? Is it because he was such a big part of my collage days that were exciting? Is it a reflection of my own mortality? Very strange to loose Two symbols of the late 70's in one day!

Madortoise

5 Year Member
I always thought MJ was trying to outlive everybody with the time capsule or something. It's disappointing that this mythic had to meet his demise. The poor guy probably had a real difficult time dealing with normal aging process b/c of what he and others made him out to be. He was cocreated by us the people and himself. I have a bitter sweet feeling inside...There goes the part of my youth....Junior High years...dancing to MTV's Thriller w/a girlfriend, Yuki. I remember in High School, too, entering a pastel portrait of FF in a student art show and winning an award, and had to fight to get it back from my art teacher Ms. Wolfe who begrudgingly gave it back. Good old days...

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
MJ's death shocked me, but so sad that Farrah Fawcett died on the same day, MJ's surprise death sadly over took the passing of Farrah, who's been battling for years :(
I for one don't think MJ's death was natural causes.....he was addicted to pain killers, which after many years of use, start to damage your organs so badly. I'm sure the coroner will get a fright once they do his autopsy and tox report.

Status
Not open for further replies.