Michelle's inclosure

TurtisTime

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
texas
Hi everyone! This is Michelle. She had an upset tummy when I brought her home a little over a month ago. But she's doing great now and eating like a baby dinosaur! I thought it might be a good idea to post pics of her habitat here. To see if anyone has some advice. I'd like to keep improving it.
I feel like first she needs a better cool hide. Right now she just has a clay pot. She uses it, but I'd like to put something better under the trees. Ideas on cool hides for a tort her size? Or any other advice about the area we've made for her would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks to everyone for all your help so far! Especially while she was sick. So glad I found this forum.

Attachments

• IMG_2406.JPG
    IMG_2406.JPG
    586.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2417.JPG
    IMG_2417.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2419.JPG
    IMG_2419.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2420.JPG
    IMG_2420.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2421.JPG
    IMG_2421.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2422.JPG
    IMG_2422.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2430.JPG
    IMG_2430.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 60

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Hi everyone! This is Michelle. She had an upset tummy when I brought her home a little over a month ago. But she's doing great now and eating like a baby dinosaur! I thought it might be a good idea to post pics of her habitat here. To see if anyone has some advice. I'd like to keep improving it.
I feel like first she needs a better cool hide. Right now she just has a clay pot. She uses it, but I'd like to put something better under the trees. Ideas on cool hides for a tort her size? Or any other advice about the area we've made for her would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks to everyone for all your help so far! Especially while she was sick. So glad I found this forum.

What makes you say that she had an "upset tummy" and the space in the pics looks great for just about any species :)

TurtisTime

5 Year Member
texas
What makes you say that she had an "upset tummy" and the space in the pics looks great for just about any species :)

Thanks for the reply! In an old thread I made I was seeking help because she wasn't eating. Turned out she just needed a diet change from her previous life and now she's doing great! I'm glad someone thinks the inclosure looks good. Sense making this post I added a larger pot in an even more shaded area. I was hoping to see what other people's ideas for cool hides outside are. Especially in the south.
Maybe I will find more help in the enclosure threads.