Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
New outdoor sunning enclosure. She'll get a large permanent outdoor enclosure within a few months. It will feature a large pool.
fvfea9.jpg

8wwhhz.jpg

Indoors. I had to lose one of the hides to make room for the big pool. She can touch the bottom while swimming, but she needs to climb on to the rock to get out.
1086az6.jpg

M

Maggie Cummings

Great shots and she will be happy in her new home. They have such great faces don't they...

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
maggie3fan said:
Great shots and she will be happy in her new home. They have such great faces don't they...

She is happy, i had her before Tom and she never, NEVER was out like that!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
maggie3fan said:

I haven't had very many box turtles and none for very long, so thanks for the tips. This is my first Gulf Coast and I think she is great. Excellent personality. Not nearly as shy as some of my other ones.

I've been reading up on them like a mad man as I've been wanting a luteola for several months. I've also got a friend in North Carolina who breeds them that is coaching me too. I'm totally open for any other suggestions for improvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.