More eggs' a popping

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Jeff do not look now, but there be something in that egg....

Killerrookie

NOO, I wasn't first to seem them dang it! Beautiful that's the only word I can say. Just so beautiful.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Jeff. When your incubator draws are closed are your eggs in the dark?
yes ....and I do two different techniques, within the bator'. Two tiers are "open containers" while 2 different shelves have containers that are open within the bator'. This allows me to keep two different temps with this set up including shelf/container placement. (ex: hot air raises)

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Your torts always impress me! I looooove the pics you share so much. :)

Onidara

yes ....and I do two different techniques, within the bator'. Two tiers are "open containers" while 2 different shelves have containers that are open within the bator'. This allows me to keep two different temps with this set up including shelf/container placement. (ex: hot air raises)
Jeff is that a new hypo? Soooo cute!

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Thanks Jeff

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Crikey!
I've fallen behind with these posts.
Always so wonderful, beautiful and informative.
Thanks.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Hi Jeff. I can't find it. But in one of your other threads you mentioned what temps you incubate at within the same incubator. What temps were these again. I assume you do this for a varied sex. Is this the case? Also, how accurate is the temperature sex determination? For example, is it guaranteed at lower temps to produce all males, or is it just the probability swings towards males. Thanks.