More Sleep Than Usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timsteele

5 Year Member
I've noticed my Russian sleeping more than he had in the past. I've had him less than a year, so I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they have seasonal behaviors or something, but I thought I'd check. His diet/eating habits have changed. Nor has his soaking regimen. Nor the temperature (there's a 30 degree variation in the habitat and he moves from cooler to hotter at will and I find him in ever spot at different times). It's just that he generally seems to be napping more. And, I admit, it could all be in my head since I've never recorded the number of hours he spends doing various activities. But I think he's sleeping more than he used to and I thought I'd check with you all to see if you had ideas about that might be.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Palmdale CA
timsteele said:
I've noticed my Russian sleeping more than he had in the past. I've had him less than a year, so I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they have seasonal behaviors or something, but I thought I'd check. His diet/eating habits have changed. Nor has his soaking regimen. Nor the temperature (there's a 30 degree variation in the habitat and he moves from cooler to hotter at will and I find him in ever spot at different times). It's just that he generally seems to be napping more. And, I admit, it could all be in my head since I've never recorded the number of hours he spends doing various activities. But I think he's sleeping more than he used to and I thought I'd check with you all to see if you had ideas about that might be.

I would say he's fine.

alben909

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Yuciapa,CA
My russain goes through these spirits. He is fine. It will end soon

Status
Not open for further replies.