Morris's enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwindman

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Outdoor enclosure starting to come together; We planted sod to see if it would grow well in that area and it did fine; planting rye grass for winter; still working on hides but he seems to like one in the corner covered with black grill cover; has a heat light for early mornings but he still has indoor closure at night with lamps so when it gets to cold or raining can stay in for the day.

Attachments

• DCP_1135.JPG
    DCP_1135.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 110
  • DCP_1136.JPG
    DCP_1136.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 74

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
That's a really nice enclosure. Its good that you covered the corners. And the enclosure being build with the tree inside, for shade! Great job.

Yvonne

jdawn

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest
Looks like a great home for your tortoise~ Morris is a lucky guy! :) I like the banana yucca in it too... I love desert plants!

mwindman

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
bettinge said:
Very nice! Wish I had room for something like that!

It is kind of easy in Arizona with the desert it is kind of like the Sulcata's natural habitat but the heat is worse than New York though.

emysemys said:
That's a really nice enclosure. Its good that you covered the corners. And the enclosure being build with the tree inside, for shade! Great job.

Yvonne

Thank you for your reply it makes us feel good to know that we are on the right track

jdawn said:
Looks like a great home for your tortoise~ Morris is a lucky guy! :) I like the banana yucca in it too... I love desert plants!

Thank you he is just a little spoiled

Status
Not open for further replies.