Mos farted in the tub this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

moswen

5 Year Member
Hey guys! How is everyone? I know it's been SO LONG since I have been an active participant here on tfo, I miss it, and I need the information that I gain from it! but, I didn't get on to say "I'm back," sorry... Still super busy, but something so gross/funny happened this morning that I have to share it!

MOS FARTED IN THE TUB THIS MORNING.

No joke! It was so gross it was funny. A turtle, farting.... I didn't get a picture of the bubbles unfortunately, but here is a pic of his face right afterwards:

55985944.jpg

and he's looking at me like "...what?"

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
FLORIDA
Looks like he's looking around trying to find someone else to blame, lol

Schlomo

5 Year Member
drgnfly2265 said:

This reminds me of the time when one of my dogs was taking a nap - he farted really loud and woke himself up. He then started sniffing around and then looked at me really weird as if I was the one who did it - then he got up and walked out of the room.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I always blame the dog

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Wait until he is a lot bigger then you will see some serious bubbles coming out the water...

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Schlomo said:
drgnfly2265 said:

This reminds me of the time when one of my dogs was taking a nap - he farted really loud and woke himself up. He then started sniffing around and then looked at me really weird as if I was the one who did it - then he got up and walked out of the room.

Yeah, my dog did the same thing to me once. LOL..

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
On the flipside...he's smoothing out very nicely Rebekah! He looks GREAT!

TurtleTortoise

5 Year Member
Michigan
Hermy just farted on my hand this morning- sounded juicy but nothing came out (except the fart) thankfully!!

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
Today i was out weeding the plants I couldnt id... And my sulcata walks by and lets one rip...my wife wasin the pool about 10 ft away and heard it..He farts all the time.. I can actually hear it from the other room....

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
Tony the tank said:
Today i was out weeding the plants I couldnt id... And my sulcata walks by and lets one rip...my wife wasin the pool about 10 ft away and heard it..He farts all the time.. I can actually hear it from the other room....
Okay I just have to share this similar story, I was on the phone with my fiance and I squatted down to put some meds on my little dogs hot spot, my Australian Shepherd walks behind me and lets one rip and he heard it on the phone, of course he thought it was me, he knew I was squatting down. I've heard of blaming the dog, but the dog blaming me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.