Movember anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbymoore

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Stoney creek ontario
No its not a typo movember is mens cancer awareness month its a time where men grow the biggest dirtiest most ugly mustache they can and you can go to a website register your stash and take pledges to donate to the cause anyone else do this besides me?

I think in the u.s.a it's called grow hairy for men where they do not shave there face at all

I will post pics every week with the update on my stash its a great cause because it raises awareness because everyone knows some one who has had cancer

Thank you will have updates soon! Stay tuned

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Usually the guys I know growing mustaches and beards are doing so because its deer hunting season. Not sure the reason, but they like to grow them long for the hunt.

That's why we haven't heard of it, it's a UK thing.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
bobbymoore said:
Well I only grow a lip sweater one month a year to show my support

Haha never heard it called that. That's funny. Good for you though for supporting.

BodaTort1

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
All the area firefighters and paramedics in Seattle would participate in this cause in Nov and in Oct they wore pink tshirts for Breast Ca. As a nurse in the ER we had a lot of fun seeing these guys and watching the younger guys attempts at mustaches!! Too Cute!

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
bobbymoore said:
No its not a typo movember is mens cancer awareness month its a time where men grow the biggest dirtiest most ugly mustache they can and you can go to a website register your stash and take pledges to donate to the cause anyone else do this besides me?

I think in the u.s.a it's called grow hairy for men where they do not shave there face at all

I will post pics every week with the update on my stash its a great cause because it raises awareness because everyone knows some one who has had cancer

Thank you will have updates soon! Stay tuned

Haven't shaved since 1974... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.