Music and your tortoise

Minority2

Location (City and/or State)
Tortoise Hell
Does anyone else's tortoise bother them till they play music?

If you're asking whether or not if the music you're playing is bothering the tortoise than the answer is likely yes. Tortoises sense vibrations very well.

IAmGroot

Pennsylvania
If you're asking whether or not if the music you're playing is bothering the tortoise than the answer is likely yes. Tortoises sense vibrations very well.
I'm asking if anyone's tortoise likes music lol like my baby groot will bother me till I put on queen he falls asleep to it sometimes

Minority2

Tortoise Hell
I'm asking if anyone's tortoise likes music lol like my baby groot will bother me till I put on queen he falls asleep to it sometimes

From what I remember, tortoises don't hear in the same wavelength as humans do, sensing and feeling vibrations is more of their thing. Which is one of the reasons why I don't believe your tortoise is a particular fan of any band or brand of music.

When you say sleep do you physically see the tortoise shutting it's eyes, flopped down lifelessly, spreading their limps out or is the tortoise burrowed deeply into the substrate or within it's own shell?

IAmGroot

Pennsylvania
From what I remember, tortoises don't hear in the same wavelength as humans do, sensing and feeling vibrations is more of their thing. Which is one of the reasons why I don't believe your tortoise is a particular fan of any band or brand of music.

When you say sleep do you physically see the tortoise shutting it's eyes, flopped down lifelessly, spreading their limps out or is the tortoise burrowed deeply into the substrate or within it's own shell?
Well his face is visible so I can see his closed eyes and his legs are out maybe the wavelengths or whatever like calms his nerves or something