Music Lover ?

King Arthur

Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Bay Area, California
Hi, Wanted to share a pic. King Arthur has listened to Music while I work on my desk.. this time I set him under Kitchen table.. in lined box.. he stays and chills.. seems he is having a peaceful moment. When he is ready he climbs out. How does this start.. he has a tort table (converted book case) and when he is ready he knocks around (or I take him out when awake) goes in back yard.. has free will..made a safe yard. He then walks in house.. yes tile and finds me ot husband and hangs out. What do you think music lover ?

Attachments

• 20220812_134005.jpg
    20220812_134005.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hi, Wanted to share a pic. King Arthur has listened to Music while I work on my desk.. this time I set him under Kitchen table.. in lined box.. he stays and chills.. seems he is having a peaceful moment. When he is ready he climbs out. How does this start.. he has a tort table (converted book case) and when he is ready he knocks around (or I take him out when awake) goes in back yard.. has free will..made a safe yard. He then walks in house.. yes tile and finds me ot husband and hangs out. What do you think music lover ?
A very cute pic. Thanks for sharing.

Mind you, I'm surprised he remains still. This confirms that he enjoys it.

zolasmum

5 Year Member
A very cute pic. Thanks for sharing.

Mind you, I'm surprised he remains still. This confirms that he enjoys it.
Zola seems to enjoy some music quite a lot - he has definite dislikes (flute music, harsh trumpet sounds, etc) but appeared to really enjoy listening to a harp being played to him - and will sit happily on my lap listening to the Rolling Stones,for example.
What sort of music does His Majesty enjoy ?
Angie

King Arthur

Tortoise Club
Bay Area, California
Zola seems to enjoy some music quite a lot - he has definite dislikes (flute music, harsh trumpet sounds, etc) but appeared to really enjoy listening to a harp being played to him - and will sit happily on my lap listening to the Rolling Stones,for example.
What sort of music does His Majesty enjoy ?
Angie
Hi Angie, He seems to enjoy Chris Stapleton, Brandi Carlile, and like your instrumental.. I put on Today's hits and seems to not relax as much.

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Hi Angie, He seems to enjoy Chris Stapleton, Brandi Carlile, and like your instrumental.. I put on Today's hits and seems to not relax as much.
That's interesting. I have been thinking of testing out what Zola likes by trying different things, but the problem is that if he starts getting restless, it may not be the music that affects him, but perhaps that he's hungry or something else. I am pretty sure that his reactions are consistent for the music I mentioned, though.
Angie