My 3 Stooges!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Yep. It gets a bit more difficult as they get heavier & larger. I can spray our Sully down during Winter, but no soaking. Just too large, too heavy!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Yep. It gets a bit more difficult as they get heavier & larger. I can spray our Sully down during Winter, but no soaking. Just too large, too heavy!
We had so much fun bringing them in today.. cleaned up huge messes and wasn’t even bothered by it.. I hate the winter time for them though!!

Jan A

Boulder, CO
And also, the foot that I used for size reference....... it’s a really big not dainty foot.. lol
And they're all "confirmed" males because ??? You've seen their little or sizeable ??? Sorry, we've had only one "is that what I think it is?" this week that I know about. They're gorgeous boys. Interesting they have such divergent personalities.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
And they're all "confirmed" males because ??? You've seen their little or sizeable ??? Sorry, we've had only one "is that what I think it is?" this week that I know about. They're gorgeous boys. Interesting they have such divergent personalities.
They all like to wag their (sizeable) wang around!!! Especially in water ???

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I am having to carry Mary Knobbins, up stairs to the deck then I put her in the bin and pull it into the house for the night...She weighs the same as yours in the middle photo.
You are doing a fantastic job with your torts. Oh...the Vet did confirm that Mary K is female. That cracks me up, as my sister said Mary K was female as her face looked feminine Damn.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I am having to carry Mary Knobbins, up stairs to the deck then I put her in the bin and pull it into the house for the night...She weighs the same as yours in the middle photo.
You are doing a fantastic job with your torts. Oh...the Vet did confirm that Mary K is female. That cracks me up, as my sister said Mary K was female as her face looked feminine Damn.
Damn Maggie.. I know that’s hard on your back! I wish I could fly over there and fix your shed!!! I think it’s hilarious that Yvonne can call them so easy too.. “a girly face” ??

now you’ll have to worry about eggs though ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I know that's possible to know that only because of the first tortoise I ever took care of. I didn't know a thing and did what I was told to do. But I could tell she was female simply by her face and later looked up the other stuff that confirmed that. She looked like a beautiful queen so regal.? The boys kinda remind me of cowboys.