My Boris!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhondak

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
Eloise's mommy said:
I did find them at the whole foods market here but they were out of stock the guy told me they carry them all the time but they have a short shelf life so they don't stay in stock for long....I should be able to get some next week...Crossing my fingers!! Did you file Boris' beak? How'd that go?

I have not filed his beak yet. I have watched the video a couple of times but just don't want to hurt him. I don't want to traumatize him either. The greens I bought Boris last weekend are still pretty good. I will probably have to go this week to buy more. His loves the collards, turnip & mustard greens also.

Eloise's mommy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Utah
Maybe if you take Boris to the vet for the first time and have the vet show you and maybe let you try it out? One on one training might help you learn and feel at ease.....Would a vet let you help??? hmmm?? Well that's how I learned how to clip the dogs nails was by watching the vet...of coarse my dogs hate their nails clipped the only one who will let me do all four paws is my scarface and that's because he absolutley loves me and is the most docile 85 lb pitbull ever when he's in my arms!! lol he's my fat baby!! (he's not allowed around Eloise EVER I don't know how that would go and I have taken measure to ensure I do not find out!)

Status
Not open for further replies.