MY CHAMELEON ARRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I wouldn't even remember how to say it. That Pokemon does look like a Cham though:D
BTW, I like your post, it even has visuals.:D Pokemon was, maybe still is, very popular. My son had way too much of that stuff

Rover15

5 Year Member
ontario canada
wellington said:
I wouldn't even remember how to say it. That Pokemon does look like a Cham though:D
BTW, I like your post, it even has visuals.:D Pokemon was, maybe still is, very popular. My son had way too much of that stuff

Lol I wish they had a pokemon style game for playstation 3 maybe a more adult verison. Pokemon games for gameboy where my favourtie. With out the visuals it would just be a weird name :p

P.s. I believe there is a web site that tells/shows your how to say their names just saying lmao

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Very Cool ... Barb ! ..... I myself used to breed " Jacksons in the 80's " ...and nope not the " singing" ones'.....:p

JD~;)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Rover15 said:
wellington said:

Lol I wish they had a pokemon style game for playstation 3 maybe a more adult verison. Pokemon games for gameboy where my favourtie. With out the visuals it would just be a weird name :p

P.s. I believe there is a web site that tells/shows your how to say their names just saying lmao

Oh, ya my son had that too LOL

N2TORTS said:
Very Cool ... Barb ! ..... I myself used to breed " Jacksons in the 80's " ...and nope not the " singing" ones'.....:p

JD~;)

The Jackson's scare me too much with those horns. Now the other Jackson's, I like them, but a couple of them scare me too:p:D

stinax182

5 Year Member
Springfield, Massachusetts
jrutll.jpg

this is my male veiled chameleon named gherkin :p enjoy him!!

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
very nice. my tortoises vet. has one. its his favorite pet. i wish i had time for one. they are so interesting. have fun with him, i would.

Chinque

5 Year Member
Florida
Cool! I've always wanted a chameleon! Hey, what happens if you put it in front of a mirror? I've always wondered...

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Chinque said:
Cool! I've always wanted a chameleon! Hey, what happens if you put it in front of a mirror? I've always wondered...

Never tried it. I heard it could stress them. But don't really know.

Status
Not open for further replies.