My husband may KILL me but.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
La Mesa, CA.
I am not against mariquana in fact I see it as being better for some people than pain meds or drugs for anxiety. I also think that keeping it illegal is stupid when alcohol is so much worse and accepted.

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
supremelysteve said:
Angi said:
Ana You might find some new obbsesssions in your 40s like I did :) 5 years ago NOBODY would have ever guessed I would have an interest in any reptile!...or have a tattoo....or become pro MJ.....people learn and find new passions as they age. At least I did.

OK, I give up. What is "pro MJ"?

Ok... So I already am/have those things so does that mean I'll continue to become more of a complete loon in the next 20 years or go the other way and become :gasp: a Republican.

...wait
;)

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Amish Country
Good girl Angi, I have been trying to convince people for years that...sorry I lost my train of thought.
Angi said:
I am not against mariquana in fact I see it as being better for some people than pain meds or drugs for anxiety. I also think that keeping it illegal is stupid when alcohol is so much worse and accepted.

Tccarolina

10 Year Member!
CA
ShadowRancher said:
supremelysteve said:
Angi said:
Ana You might find some new obbsesssions in your 40s like I did :) 5 years ago NOBODY would have ever guessed I would have an interest in any reptile!...or have a tattoo....or become pro MJ.....people learn and find new passions as they age. At least I did.

OK, I give up. What is "pro MJ"?

Ok... So I already am/have those things so does that mean I'll continue to become more of a complete loon in the next 20 years or go the other way and become :gasp: a Republican.

...wait
;)

Got it, and duh, I should have figured that out! I don't think, however, that you'll become a Republican. I believe Pot is considered a "gateway" drug to becoming a Democrat, not the other way around!
Maybe you'll become a Libertarian, and cast your ballot for Ron Paul this fall.

Steve

Steve

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Yes Ana you will probably become super conservative at 40. Maybe you will be president of the TEA party of something like that LOL? Actually I am very conservative and a republican. I am active with the school,youth baseball, I am a christian that goes to church every sunday and I look like the average mom/executives wife. I am just more open minded than I was when I was young. It is all part of growing as a person and learning.

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
Angi said:
Yes Ana you will probably become super conservative at 40. Maybe you will be president of the TEA party of something like that LOL? Actually I am very conservative and a republican. I am active with the school,youth baseball, I am a christian that goes to church every sunday and I look like the average mom/executives wife. I am just more open minded than I was when I was young. It is all part of growing as a person and learning.

Haha wonderful...I'm actually very middle of the road politically (sorry didn't mean to turn your thread to politics) and both ends of the spectrum scare me equally. I think it just fundamentalist of any flavor put me off...if you believe that strongly in "your" way then it doesn't leave room for other ways which...yeah sorry :shy:

Anyway! Any news on your newest charges?

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I do have to agree with you on your political thought. Extrem anythings tend to be nuts.

The new babies are okay I think. I started a new thread on them after I got them last night. I have to put on reading glasses to see their little faces, but they are really cute. I am a bit nervous about them. I don't think they had any heat before.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I am in the clear, nothing like a cute hatchling to make everything alright... :D:D:D

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
My husband doesn't think they are cute:( He is just a dog person. No other animal impresses him and even then it is just big dogs or non fufu dogs. He loves our Rat Terrier but thinks my sister's Maltisse is usless. He said she is fun to visit but he wouldn't want one. She is the cutest little four pound white fluff ball you ever saw. He looks at my torts and turtles like I am showing him a rock. But doesn't understand when I get bored looking at spread sheets. Yes he really does make spread sheet on finacial things and is completly stund when I am not fasinated. Thankfuly he has been too busy to do this lately. Okay I am done whith my rant. It just one of those thing I have learned to laugh about. Believe me he puts up with worse :)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Angi I totally get it! My husband looks at my tort as a rock too! Did I miss the pictures or are you letting them be for now?

Tccarolina

10 Year Member!
CA
Angi said:
My husband doesn't think they are cute:( He is just a dog person. No other animal impresses him and even then it is just big dogs or non fufu dogs. He loves our Rat Terrier but thinks my sister's Maltisse is usless. He said she is fun to visit but he wouldn't want one. She is the cutest little four pound white fluff ball you ever saw. He looks at my torts and turtles like I am showing him a rock. But doesn't understand when I get bored looking at spread sheets. Yes he really does make spread sheet on finacial things and is completly stund when I am not fasinated. Thankfuly he has been too busy to do this lately. Okay I am done whith my rant. It just one of those thing I have learned to laugh about. Believe me he puts up with worse :)

I happen to like rocks. At least if they are California rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.