My little Shellby

mlb7225

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Thousand Oaks
With the kids help, we came up with the name Shellby for our little Sulcata. He/she is about 4.5 months old now. Was able to finally weigh my little one tonight as well, came in at 58g. Is there a growth chart available that shows a 'healthy' weight per age?20200107_190627.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Shelby's looking good. Are you keeping him in a covered, humid environment? Sorry, no growth chart.

mlb7225

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Thousand Oaks
Shelby's looking good. Are you keeping him in a covered, humid environment? Sorry, no growth chart.
I made a cover for tank while I wait on my AP cage. Temp hovers in low 80's with humidity in the med to upper 80's.

mlb7225

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Thousand Oaks
Have my seeds planted outside, multitude of foods from Kapidolo and Tortoise Supply as well as Zoomed. Soaking daily and hoping to start getting him onto the new foods. Gained just 4g since last Monday's initial weigh in. Hoping to see a better increase over the coming weeks as I introduce all the new foods. He is active, seems to enjoy the little windows of play time outside in the sun as well. I've read some comments about the size of their #2 and sure is true. Like clock work, 2 min into soak every soak, there IT is. Hahaha
20200113_205156.jpg 20200113_205154.jpg