my new baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Nebraska
Very cute!

It would be easier for him to eat if you sunk that bowl down some so he could reach over it more easily- perhaps replace it with something flat (I just uses a sheet of newspaper folded up, then toss it at the end of the day- instant recycling!). Water dishes are also easier to work with if they are sunken almost level with the substrate.

ina jordan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
rothesay isle of bute scotland
144 (800x600).jpg
killuchen said:
Is that a cherryhead? I love the coloration!
i wonder if he is as his colour is great as my older tortoise who is a redfoot does not have as much colour on her how will i know if he is a cherryhead

Madkins007 said:
Very cute!

It would be easier for him to eat if you sunk that bowl down some so he could reach over it more easily- perhaps replace it with something flat (I just uses a sheet of newspaper folded up, then toss it at the end of the day- instant recycling!). Water dishes are also easier to work with if they are sunken almost level with the substrate.

thanks but he does eat his food from a slate but that was my bigger tortoise dish he went into i sometimes take him out so i know how much he is getting as my bigger one is so greedy and stop him from eating

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.