MY NEW BOOK!

Big Ol Tortoise

Location (City and/or State)
pflugerville Tx
I looked at this online once. I was going to buy it before I got my first tortoise. I'm curious now too.
I would most definitely buy it. Iv been reading for 2 hours I'm at page 60 something (I'll probably re-read it so I can highlight and make markings)

Big Ol Tortoise

pflugerville Tx
Would love to know if it's filled with old bad outdated info or if they have the correct updated info. What year was it written?
The info in it is very soiled gives lots of examples and not sure how it could be outdated. So far I'm absolutely loving this book hoping to read more tomorrow

M

Maggie Cummings

Now, I am not a Redfoot fan, but I "thought' Mike was like the 'original breeder' the go to guy. I doubt his stuff is outdated. I bet a lot of our Redfoot keepers still keep them the way Mike recommends.
Ok...@MikeTaylor or @ZEROPILOT ... how wrong am I???

M

Maggie Cummings

And as usual I am ignored. I'm outa here.
Yvonne, I asked you for the name of the Sulcata forum that Joe runs, not their names. I want to go back to that forum.
TFO just isn't the same. The only conversation is in that English room, and even it's, mostly boring.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Now, I am not a Redfoot fan, but I "thought' Mike was like the 'original breeder' the go to guy. I doubt his stuff is outdated. I bet a lot of our Redfoot keepers still keep them the way Mike recommends.
Ok...@MikeTaylor or @ZEROPILOT ... how wrong am I???

@maggie3fan I think Mike Pingleton is a member here, but he never posts. The person you're remembering, though, is Terry Kilgore - turtletary.com