My outside enclosure!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Those metal pickets are the same things I used in my outdoor enclosure in my video:
REDFOOT HABITAT FLORIDA STYLE on FACEBOOK.
Those pickets can be driven into the ground with a hammer and wood can be attached with screws and you can then build on that foundation, making a very sturdy, but not entirely permanent structure.
(As you already know)
Mine is about 9 years old and has survived two category one hurricanes so far....

Salisbury
Those metal pickets are the same things I used in my outdoor enclosure in my video:
REDFOOT HABITAT FLORIDA STYLE on FACEBOOK.
Those pickets can be driven into the ground with a hammer and wood can be attached with screws and you can then build on that foundation, making a very sturdy, but not entirely permanent structure.
(As you already know)
Mine is about 9 years old and has survived two category one hurricanes so far....
I know! My tort is a digger so I had to get something with good support

Oliverland

Virginia
This isn’t my tortoises indoor enclosure! I know it’s not what the title says but I think you will get a kick out of it!image.jpg

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
This is my outdoor enclosure

I love that it's so spacious! It's a dream come true for any tort!

You might want to consider capping the corners. If he climbs, he'll be able to reach the wire. The wire is just right for little tort feet, and they are excellent climbers.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Sorry I meant that It was my tortoise enclosure and that it was not an outdoor enclosure but I thought you would all like it.

You've made a pretty nice space for your tortoise.

The problem is that you've put this in a thread that is about the original poster's enclosure. "Highjacking a thread" is like butting in line...considered very impolite.

If you want to show us your enclosure, start your own thread. Also, we see a couple things about your enclosure that we don't like. If you want advice on that, start a new thread and we'll be happy to help you.

Salisbury
You've made a pretty nice space for your tortoise.

The problem is that you've put this in a thread that is about the original poster's enclosure. "Highjacking a thread" is like butting in line...considered very impolite.

If you want to show us your enclosure, start your own thread. Also, we see a couple things about your enclosure that we don't like. If you want advice on that, start a new thread and we'll be happy to help you.
It’s ok, it’s nice to see what ideas other ppl have