My Sulcata pics posted on photo Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Good Afternoon Everyone! I wanted to let you know that I posted pictures of my adorable Sulcatas and setup in photo gallery if you would like to see. I tried to put up a couple pics in a thread posting and it wouldn't let me, as it said each individual picture was too large. Does anyone have any suggestions?

http://tortoiseforum.org/gallery/thumbnails.php

reptylefreek

5 Year Member
Seatac, Washington
get a photobucket acount and upload your photos there. When they are done uploading, there is a share button. you can click on that or sometimes right under the photo there are a bunch of codes. Copy and paste the IMG code right into the post and it will show up with out having to click on it. Very simple. It took me a little bit to get used to the site (photobucket) but if you have any other questions you can PM me if you would like. That site resizes for you also

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Your computer should have a photo program where you can reduce the size of your pictures. I use Irfanview. I click on "image" then "re-size" and I re-size my pictures to 1024x768 pixels. Then you have to "save" the picture again at that size.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I second what TortieGal said. Just click on the link and you'll see. It automatically resizes your pics. My favorite part is: You don't have to give them ANY info, or start an account or sign up for anything. You just use the site, no strings attached! Just upload your photo and then copy/paste the IMG code onto your TFO post. If I could figure it out, ANYBODY could figure it out. I'm terrible with computers. Here's the link again:
http://tinypic.com/

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Thanks you guys! That's great. I will try your suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.