My tort website

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwfoss

5 Year Member
With nothing to do on Saturday, I created a little website for my torts/turtle. Just a little place to post some information, but mostly photos and videos.
http://tortoises.webs.com/

elvis

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southern calif
WOW!!!! That's impressive. Gosh I'm still trying to attempt to post a pic of my sully here. You are amazing. How old is your petunia?

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
Cool. I like the dried-mud background for the home page.

Your tortoises are clearly valued and cared for with attention to details!

I hope they return the "love" by providing you with years of active, healthy performance.

rwfoss

5 Year Member
elvis said:
WOW!!!! That's impressive. Gosh I'm still trying to attempt to post a pic of my sully here. You are amazing. How old is your petunia?

Thanks! The websites are so easy to use now that it didn't take much skill!

I got Petunia from a local reptile shop. They hadn't had her for very long and didn't have information from her previous owner about age. They were guessing with 1.5 years old. If that's accurate, she will be two this fall. She is still pretty shy, but she is most social with me since I spend the most time with her. But if I'm wanting some returned attention from a tortoise, I just go to Daisy, my Russian. She will sometimes walk past her food to say hello to my hand before turning around to eat!

rwfoss

5 Year Member
Terry Allan Hall said:
Have tried twice to register, but in both cases, the only link I got, via email, was for declining invitation.

Hmmm, maybe I didn't set up for registration. I'll check when I get home!

Status
Not open for further replies.